I’ve been trying to do one of these posts every other week, so here’s the third “in a row”!
Maybe I’ll get some format, but for now it remains random…
Things that were great about Thanksgiving week –
- Getting a haircut! Always feels great!
- Choir – getting ready for some upcoming gigs!
- FOUR days in a row without work!
- Playing “Headbandz” with the kids – so many laughs!
- Flying kites on Thanksgiving morning – amazing weather!
- Watching the “Cheers” Thanksgiving episode – hilarious!
- NOT shopping on Black Friday because I was working – still loving my great colleagues!
- Working four short shifts (i.e. 8 hours v. 12 hours!) in these two weeks!
- Getting my tree up effortlessly!
Things that I look forward to this week –
- Seeing “Life of Pi” on Thursday with a couple of book-lovin’ fools like me (although neither has read the book)!
- Thursday off – and probably car shopping!
- A short day of work on Friday and then a weekend off!
- The Christmas Radio Show gigs in Winona and our annual concert with the Winona Brass Band on Sunday!
- Organizing my Christmas list and starting to make purchases!
- It will be December! Yay! Because, why not?
Things that I will never tire of:
- The movie “Once” – I just re-watched it tonight for the first time since I’ve seen the Broadway show twice, and it’s still just soooooooo good. Such a nice story with great music and the lovely Glen. Ah.
- My life and the Life of Pi (middleagebutch.wordpress.com)
- Life of Pi Inspirational Review (wholeness4all.wordpress.com)
- ONCE breaks Jacobs house record (boneaubryanbrown.com)
- And I’m Ready to Go! (walkietalkiebookclub.com)
- Bite-Sized Wisdom: Glen Hansard (thoughtsontheatre.wordpress.com)
- I Am Thanksgiving (jessieeps.tumblr.com)
- Pop Culture Thanksgiving (asheathersworldturns.wordpress.com)