I’m excited for the adventures to come this week!
Adventures begin Saturday with Kieran’s Irish Pub and First Ave for Glen Hansard! I’m excited to see him in concert for the second time! Someone was tweeting during a concert in Washington DC last week and they were amazed so I am prepared to be amazed.
Thankfully I am packing slightly lighter than this – but only slightly! 🙂 How many clothes does one need for four days and nights in NYC?? And how many pairs of shoes to go with those clothes? And how many purses to wear with those outfits?
I know that I overpacked, I always do, but I will have choices. I haven’t even checked the 10 day forecast yet, so I packed for most eventualities. Most. I am not ready for cold or snow. That won’t happen this week, although they are talking about some of that crazy weather for MN next weekend!
Things on the agenda for this NYC trip:
- The movie “Pitch Perfect” – looks like a fun movie for music-loving people!
- Depending on the weather, maybe a trip to the top of the Empire State Building (I haven’t been during the day) or a walk over the beautiful Brooklyn Bridge!
- A walking foodie tour of Greenwich Village with Adriana Trigiani‘s tour group!
- Central Park in the Fall!
- The High Line in the Fall!
- Avenue Q off-Broadway!
- The Strand book store!
- Forbidden Broadway!
- Once – for the second time!
- Bring It On!
- Any other adventures that may come my way on my birthday week in New York City!
Sounds like I will need lots of energy for the City that Never Sleeps – So I’d best be getting sleep now – if I can! I’m so excited to be on my way…
- Perez Reviews: Forbidden Broadway: Alive & Kicking! (perezhilton.com)
- Lists (walkietalkiebookclub.com)
- New York City 2012 (walkietalkiebookclub.com)
- Review: Glen Hansard (backtorockville.typepad.com)