Since it’s the last day of “Happiness Happens Month,” August 2013, I wanted to get one more Happiness post in! It’s been a light blogging month, because so much fun has been going on! Many of the items listed below are worthy of their own posts, and I will work on that in September. So for now, here’s what’s making me happy – abbreviated August edition!
- The most recent happiness: I went to Caribou to get my last caffeine infusion at 9:45 pm last night and the manager wouldn’t let me pay. Pay it Forward, I say!
- And the Section of Social Work is strongly promoting that! I’m on the social committee (of course) and we organized a Random Acts of Kindness/ Pay it Forward event starting last week, so that’s exciting!
- The Minnesota State Fair – three times this week! How crazy is that? I’ll blog more later about the awesome fun, delicious fried goodness and hot hot sweaty days. I’ve never gone 3 times in a year before.
- Ferragosto! Also deserves at least one blog post because it was the BEST ever! (Until next year, right?) The weather was perfect, the food and drink were delicious, and friends came and went with perfection. It was hard to leave but the feeling continues! Storing that sunshine in my cells!
- I am going to do another “book tour” blog/review! When I saw the question: “Did you like “Loving Frank” and “The Paris Wife“?” I bit! (Click to read my blogs about those books) “Freud’s Mistress” coming soon to this blog! Details to follow in another blog post!
- Marissa is moved in to Minneapolis! She is living life large, of course, and I can only hope that when school begins she can fit in time for studying!
And now I must dash to work… life is great! What August memories are making you happy??
- What’s Making Me Happy 8.8.13 (walkietalkiebookclub.com)