October. Where did it go?
Just think, 30 days ago I was celebrating my birthday in NYC and there were so many other adventures this month!
I love October, so I’m sad to see it go, but autumn continues and my favorite holiday – Thanksgiving – will be here before I know it!
Here’s a mini-update of my 11 Things for Fall:
11 Things to Do or Look Forward to in the Fall (October November December)
Celebrate my birthday in NYC – check! October 1 Go to 4 Daughters Winery – October 13 Go to Door County to celebrate birthdays and trivia wins! October 19-21
- Go to Bruce Springsteen concert – November 12!
- Choir gigs and holiday concerts – November 30-December 2
- Read … something classic or new?: just try to read!
- Write … poetry or themed blogs? Blogs! This is #7 in October!
- Plan … a dinner party or ??: a neighborhood get-together?
- Shop early for Christmas gifts: Hmm… Hopefully!
- Play accordion weekly and give piano lessons as regularly as possible: FAIL! Never home!
- and something else that I’ll think of eventually!: Thinking a “Pay it Forward” or volunteer thing…
Have a great Halloween and enjoy looking back on your Fall Fun!
- 44 (walkietalkiebookclub.com)