So what’s the 411?
Does anyone say that anymore? Does anyone call information anymore?
What info can I give you today…
- Musinex is my friend! I think that it has helped me feel better faster. Crazy, eh?
- I work overnights this weekend so I’m in self-indulgent mode – gonna stay in my pajamas as long as possible on Friday!
- I enjoyed my days off and had some adventures with Marissa!
- Watched “Admissions” on free-popcorn Wednesday. It was pleasantly unpredictable, although the girl does end up with the guy in the end. Just a little surprising in how they got there!
- Still plugging away on “Gone With The Wind.” Loving it and amazed at her writing… just wish I had more reading stamina! Hopefully I’ll binge on it tomorrow and make a big dent.
- Have TWO “book club in a bag” sets – one for the old FC girls and one for work! Yay! So in the next few weeks I will be reading “The Accidental Tourist” by Anne Tyler (love her books!) and “Sick Girl” by Amy Silverstein. Just added two more books to my already towering TBR pile! Oh well!
- Cosmo Girls tonight was another great time – green smoothies, do-it-yourself-henna, and chair massages. And of course, many laughs! Yay!
- I will finalize my spring quarter list this weekend – we’re marching through April!
- SOOOO looking forward to “The Great Gatsby” movie coming out! I can’t wait!
Finally, this photo booth was just too much fun today! Once the photos are taken, they replayed the video of you taking all the pictures! And look at my hair! It’s always so unpredictable… quite a flip I’ve got going on! We laughed so hard… lots of laughs today. 🙂
What’s the 411 with you?
One thought on “The 4.11”
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be just what I’m looking
for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
I wouldn’t mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web site!