Feeling uninspired in the blogging area, so thought I’d pull out this old standby. Can always find something to be happy about!
- Almost done reading “The Great Gatsby” for book club! I listened to the audio years ago and it’s amazing how little I remember, once again affirming that I remember feelings more than details when I listen to an audiobook.
- Watching the “Up” series – “Seven Up,” “7 Plus Seven,” “21 Up.” More in my queue… fascinating look at a sampling of Brits who were 7 in 1964 and catching up with them every 7 years. “56 Up” was just released, so I’m playing catch-up!
- Work continues to be challenging and interesting. Got to see the amount of my raise, so that was cool. 🙂
- Gearing up for shutting down the cable after the Oscar’s! I’m ready…
- Cosmo Girls was a blast on Thursday – we created our own wood-fired pizzas and threw dough all around the restaurant, practicing! There was trivia and prizes and many laughs. Good times!
- Excited to host a baby shower this week on Wednesday! Will be fun to have a little social time with my co-workers. We hardly ever all get to do things like this, but I think it will work!
- Excited to make “winning hearts and minds” cake for the shower – it is just amazing and so simple! It’s the wedding cake from a favorite book, “A Homemade Life.”
- Looking forward to another chunk of time off coming up next week – what should we do??
- Seeing “Book of Mormon” with Deadra and John next weekend – can’t wait!
Life is good!