I was at Barnes & Noble the other night with my niece and I was captivated by these little notebooks. It was a pack of four made to look like “dance cards” from Jane Austen novels. I’m a sucker for things Austen and also like to have something to write on at any time, so I bought them (and shared with my niece). I have one by my bed and it has turned in to another place to keep lists.
I’ve never written a “Bucket List,” per se, but have created many lists in my day. So far my book contains lists for potential blog posts (a list for movie blogs, book blogs, and blogs about random topics), as well as lists for places I want to visit – in the United States and the World.
I read many blogs and one that I recently found and enjoy immensely is Lesley Carter’s blog, Bucket List Publications. She is FAR more adventurous than I am, but also quite a list-maker. After moving to South Carolina, she started and posted a list of the things she wants to do there. It’s a fun read. And she has thousands of followers! She hopes to share the wealth, so if you follow my blog, you should check out her blog -and I hope that some of her followers do the same! (I may need to step-it-up a bit, if that’s the case!)
So check out Bucket List Publications for a great blog about Travel, Adventure and New Experiences – Indulge!
- Bucket List (dannyjuniorpoet.wordpress.com)
- Bucket List? (ellenlanger.com)
- Eight Bucket List Questions to Ask Yourself (psychologytoday.com)
- Has Your Bucket List Changed Your Life? (hundredgoals.com)
- My Bucket List (andywandy.wordpress.com)
- Bucket List: 10 Things To Do Before I Kick the Bucket (sisijacobs.wordpress.com)
- Top 10-Bucket List (austingilly.wordpress.com)