Now that I have some ‘certainty’ in my life, I have been able to think about the things that I would like to do in 2012. Not really New Year’s Resolutions, but more of a To Do list. I’m sure I’ll add to it, but right now I have:
- See Garrison Keillor at the Fitzgerald Theatre
- Visit the Four Daughters Vineyard in Spring Valley (maybe more than once!). Doesn’t it look lovely?
- Get my passport – so I’m ready! This was on my list of 40 Things and it didn’t happen. It will happen – soon.
- Write – at least weekly blogs
- Write – more letters. It’s so fun to get mail.
- Eat healthy and REAL food
- Watch for and attend more Table Trivia Nights
- Seek out author and book events, especially for authors and books I love!
- Go to New York City to see “Once – the Musical” – you see that, Troy?
- While in NYC maybe go on a Greenwich Village walking tour with Adriana Trigiani (love her!)
- Read at least one GOOD book per month. Easily achievable.
- Try new recipes and cook for myself (or invite others!)
That’s all for now! If I think of more, I’ll add on… but a Dozen Things to do in Twenty-Twelve List suits me fine, too!
Off to read!