Now that I have some ‘certainty’ in my life, I have been able to think about the things that I would like to do in 2012. Not really New Year’s Resolutions, but more of a To Do list. I’m sure I’ll add to it, but right now I have:
- See Garrison Keillor at the Fitzgerald Theatre
- Visit the Four Daughters Vineyard in Spring Valley (maybe more than once!). Doesn’t it look lovely?
- Get my passport – so I’m ready! This was on my list of 40 Things and it didn’t happen. It will happen – soon.
- Write – at least weekly blogs
- Write – more letters. It’s so fun to get mail.
- Eat healthy and REAL food
- Watch for and attend more Table Trivia Nights
- Seek out author and book events, especially for authors and books I love!
- Go to New York City to see “Once – the Musical” – you see that, Troy?
- While in NYC maybe go on a Greenwich Village walking tour with Adriana Trigiani (love her!)
- Read at least one GOOD book per month. Easily achievable.
- Try new recipes and cook for myself (or invite others!)
That’s all for now! If I think of more, I’ll add on… but a Dozen Things to do in Twenty-Twelve List suits me fine, too!
Off to read!
5 thoughts on “Things to Do in 2012”
Great list. I’d love to get to New York this year but this is the year of debt busting!
Debt-busting? What is that? Ha! I have a friend who lives there, so that makes it a little more affordable. 🙂 Happy weekend!
It reminds me of reconsidering my own list(s)
Let me know if you do! Would love to see what’s on your list! Happy weekend!
Passport! Me too. Any of those things you need a partner.. you know my number!