About ten days into spring – and I’m moving along on my Spring Thing List! I’m almost done with “Heart and Soul” by Binchy and then I’ll start “Saving CeeCee Honeycutt.” I’m going to attempt all the Harry Potter’s on audio this spring, so that’s an addition to my list! So far, watched one movie (I only cheated because I forgot which book came first and ordered the wrong one from the library!), listened to book 2 and starting book 3. Maybe I will get them all read by the time part 2 comes out! A girl can dream…
I’ve been enjoying setting my alarm clock for about 30 minutes before I need to get up and reading in bed in the morning. Lately, I am not a great night-time reader – probably all of the blog reading I’m doing at night and the getting up early to read in the morning! Gotta trim time somewhere! So I am enjoying reading and have only procrastinated a little too long one morning! Can’t wait for tomorrow… no alarm!
Things that made me smile this week:
- Finally admitted that I can’t grow anything in my dark downstairs so moved the herbs to my bedroom. I don’t know if there’s hope, but we’ll see.
- Improv Everywhere – a little Friday night fun.
- Laughing at my crabbiness on Tuesday
- Marissa’s April Fool’s joke!
- Reading in bed
- Next week’s plans – Mexican food and Cosmo Girls!
- Tomorrow night’s plans – the Minnesota RollerGirls!
- Fake Baking. Just a little light therapy.
And now, books on my list:(I’ve added to the list… it’s still a work in progress! And we’ll see… it’s getting more and more ambitious!)
- The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
- Heart and Soul
- The Hundred-Foot Journey
- Fly Away Home
- Winter’s Garden
- Harry Potter (2-8)
- Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand
How are you doing on your spring reading? What is your preferred time of day to read? And what made you smile this last week?
Well, off to read!