That’s a bit of an exaggeration. I haven’t seen as many movies in the theatre as in years past, but every time I do there’s something I love… Here is a list of films I’ve seen in chronological order:
- Moana – love the Lin Manuel Miranda musical score!
- LaLaLand – love the music and dancing! also love the Oscar blooper where it was briefly named Best Picture!
- Rogue One: Star Wars – not too memorable… hmmm
- Hidden Figures – loved that I saw this on Martin Luther King Day with a teen girl who loves math!
- Singing in the Rain – love that this was brought back onto the big screen for a few showings in 2017!
- Dous Iozurri (Two Lottery Tickets) – love that the Wehrenberg has a foreign film festival every year – cute pic about losing winning lottery tickets!
- Gifted – love movie night with the girls!
- Wonder Woman – love the girl power in this pic!
- The Big Sick – love this story based on his true life – heart wrenching at times but so good!
- The Glass Castle – loved seeing this with social worker friends and discussing the differences between the book and the movie!
- Victoria & Abdul – love this pic about the curmudgeonly Queen Victoria! Makes me want to know more!
- Bad Mom’s Christmas – again, love movie nights with the girls! Big Laughs!
- Wonder – loved the sweetness of this movie!
- Lady Bird – loved everything about this movie – great characters!
- Murder on the Orient Express – loved the beauty and the actors in this film.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – loved seeing Carrie Fischer again… good stuff.
- Pitch Perfect 3 – love a movie with singing (although it really pales to the first)
- The Greatest Showman – absolutely loved this and hope to see it again!
- Ferdinand – love the story and loved taking the girls!
- Jumanji – love the laughs and the premise – but had to look through my hands a few times! I’m a wimp!
On Netflix I have watched a bunch of Christmas cheer, a few action flicks, and the Thanksgiving episodes of Friends. Some series I have loved…
- Master of None – love the feel to season 2!
- Last Chance U – love the reality of this!
- Grace & Frankie – love those two
- The Great British Baking Show – love watching those Brits make things I’ve never heard of!
- The Good Place – caught up so I could watch season 2 – which is sooo weird!
On Amazon Prime we LOVED The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – highly recommend!